Bank Innovators Lab Day Before Finovate Spring
Put the latest technology into context and dive deeper into innovation in a safe, curated environment. No demos or sales pitches here, just an immersive, hands-on workshop helping you bridge the gap between the real problems faced by bankers and the solutions and innovations entrepreneurs are creating to address them.
Join us in San Jose, CA on May 11th for a hands-on, interactive dive into these topics with your peers:
How Can We Collaborate Better?
- How can we engage customers who are increasingly multi-dimensional and multi-channel?
- How can we break down silos to be more effective internally?
- How can we best collaborate with startups and vendors?
The Risk of Being Risk-Adverse
- What risks are associated with new innovations and new vendors?
- How should we view that compared to the risk of losing to more nimble competitors?
- What is the risk of not taking risk?
The Changing Landscape of Banking
- How non-bank competitors are redefining what’s possible and reshaping customer expectations.
- A look at novel approaches by some of the world’s most innovative companies.
- What ideas will be presented at Finovate Spring 2015?
Here’s what last year’s event looked like:
What Past Participants Have Said:
“We already knew that innovating in banks was hard, but this workshop helped us brainstorm ways to identify needs, understand barriers and succeed in bringing innovation to financial institutions.”
“Banking has the Apple problem: it must create a model around both a product and service. The extra complexity is geometric @BankInnovators“
Produced in Partnership With Next Bank
About Finovate Spring
On May 12 & 13, 2015, Finovate returns to San Jose with a two-day showcase of the latest and greatest financial and banking technology innovations from leading established companies and hot young startups.
Finovate Spring 2015 will feature its signature demo-only format with some 70 companies demoing back-to-back across both both days. Networking sessions break up the days, giving you the chance to make one-on-one connections with the innovators just on stage, as well as hundreds of other influential fintech professionals in attendance, FinovateSpring’s 2014 turnout was record-breaking with nearly 1,300 attendees. Finovate plans on going even bigger this year packing City National Civic with financial & banking executives, venture capitalists, media, analysts, and fintech entrepreneurs.
And because of Bank Innovators Council’s partnership with Finovate Spring 2015, you can save 20% on Finovate tickets. Register now with the discount code BIC20: http://www.finovatespring2015.eventbrite.com.