Finovate Spring 2015 is just 2 months away! On May 12 & 13, 2015, Finovate returns to San Jose with a two-day showcase of the latest and greatest financial and banking technology innovations from leading established companies and hot young startups.
Finovate Spring 2015 will feature its signature demo-only format with some 70 companies demoing back-to-back across both both days. Networking sessions break up the days, giving you the chance to make one-on-one connections with the innovators just on stage, as well as hundreds of other influential fintech professionals in attendance, FinovateSpring’s 2014 turnout was record-breaking with nearly 1,300 attendees. Finovate plans on going even bigger this year packing City National Civic with financial & banking executives, venture capitalists, media, analysts, and fintech entrepreneurs.
And because of Bank Innovators Council’s partnership with Finovate Spring 2015, you can save 20% on admission! Register now and save 20% with the discount code BIC20 on the registration page http://www.finovatespring2015.eventbrite.com.
See you there!
Want More FinTech before Finovate Spring 2015?
Join us for our Bank Innovators Lab Day on May 11th, right before Finovate Spring 2015!
Put the latest technology into context and dive deeper into innovation in a safe, curated environment. No demos or sales pitches here, just an immersive, hands-on workshop helping you bridge the gap between the real problems faced by bankers and the solutions and innovations entrepreneurs are creating to address them.
The Changing Landscape of Banking
- How non-bank competitors are redefining what’s possible and reshaping customer expectations.
- A look at novel approaches by some of the world’s most innovative companies.
- What ideas will be presented at Finovate Spring 2015?
The Risk of Being Risk-Adverse
- What risks are associated with new innovations and new vendors?
- How should we view that compared to the risk of losing to more nimble competitors?
- What is the risk of not taking risk?
How Can We Collaborate Better?
- How can we engage customers who are increasingly multi-dimensional and multi-channel?
- How can we break down silos to be more effective internally?
- How can we best collaborate with startups and vendors?
Join us on May 11th for a hands-on, interactive dive into these topics with your peers.
It’s hard to innovate in banks, it’s even harder doing it alone.