The Bank Innovators Council returns to New York with another event right before Finovate, but this year we’re mixing it up with new partners, a new format and new content– A great combination of keynotes, hands-on discussions, startup demos and networking, presented by Next Bank.
#FinTechX, A FinTech Extravaganza
NYC Tomorrow’s Transactions Unconference
We are partnering with NYPAY and Consult Hyperion to include in our day the 4th annual NYC Tomorrow’s Transactions Unconference, a mix of thought-provoking leadership talks and open space discussions on topics chosen by the attendees
If you’re not familiar with this immersive, participative format, a Forbes article recently called unconferences a better way to unleash creative ideas.
BBVA Open Talent Competition
We will also be including the North American finals of the BBVA Open Talent Competition, now in its 7th year of creating lasting realtionships with startups to change the world of finance. 20 FinTech startup finalists will demo to compete for two grand prize packages.
Presentations and Discussions
We will also have thought provoking discussions with innovators and change makers from inside and outside the industry, including:
- Josh Reich, Co-Founder and CEO, Simple
- Matt Harris, Managing Director, Bain Capital Ventures
- Jay Reinemann, Executive Director, BBVA Ventures
- Dave Birch, Director, Consult Hyperion
More Information and Registration
For more information visit NextBankNYC.com. Register today, space is limited!
“I met some great people and the ideas have really started to flow.”
Who Should Attend?
- Bankers seeking to improve customer retention and engagement
- Product/Proposition managers seeking new ideas
- Business line leaders looking for creative new business and product strategies
- Executives looking for a deep dive into the most pressing challenges and opportunities in the banking industry
- FinTech entrepreneurs building innovative solutions
- Anyone who wants to find new ideas to create a better future
“I really enjoyed the event and found it both relevant and useful.”
Attending Finovate Fall?
Before seeing several dozen companies show the latest in financial technology in back-to-back seven-minute demos over two days, you need a chance to gather with other bank innovators and process what you experienced, and begin to put some context around how these new ideas might fit in to your own strategic priorities. Before you get back to your colleagues at the “business prevention department”… The Bank Innovators Council will help you do just that, and a whole lot more.
We can also help you save 20% on Finovate Fall registration by using the code BIC20 at http://fall2015.finovate.com
“Excellent insights to set the scene.”
- Innovation leaders
- Product development managers
- Community bank CEOs
- Business line leaders
- Senior and executive managers
- Digital/mobile channel executives
- Customer experience executives
- UX/Design leads
- IT/Technology team members
- Service delivery/service design managers
- FinTech entrepreneurs
- Anyone seeking to create new experiences and revenues
Our members come from banks and FinTech companies of all sizes, from 40 U.S. states and 65 countries on 6 continents.
“It was a very worthwhile day and I really enjoyed it.”
How Will I Benefit From Attending?
- Develop deeper insights into the growing complexities of digital disruption
- Learn new ways to frame and scope your organization’s challenges and opportunities
- Explore a wider range of unique creative business solutions
- Gain competitive knowledge of the rapidly changing competitive landscape
- Create strategic context as backdrop for product and service innovation
- Make new banking and FinTech contacts